Statement of Rights and Responsibilities
Dreamscape Industries Pty Ltd ACN 619 618 870 (referred to in these Terms and Conditions as “We” and “Us”) is committed to protecting Our subscribers’ privacy and to complying with Australian Privacy Principles as set out in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth).
What kinds of personal information about you do We collect and hold?
We may collect and hold the following Personal Information about you:
- Contact details such as your name, address, phone number, email address etc.
- The service you subscribed for from Us.
- Where and when you subscribed for Our service.
- Enquiries you made concerning Our service.
Record of communications between you and us including e-mail communications.
We only collect what is reasonably necessary to run Our business of marketing, selling and servicing Our service and to better service your needs for Our service.
How do We collect your personal information?
- There are various instances where We collect personal information about you, such as:
- When you subscribe for Our service.
- When you get in touch with us for any enquiries, comments or complaints concerning Our service supplied to you.
- When you browse Our website. We do this by using cookies to track your activity on the site. This happens unless you turn this function off on your browser.
- When you transact or communicate with us on behalf of a business.
- If you are a potential business contact or customer, We might collect information about you from indirect sources like lists purchased or records available to the public.
How do we hold and protect your personal information?
Your personal information is held by us in Our secure server which has security procedures and technologies in place to protect against unauthorised access, misuse, loss, modification. If We outsource the storing of your personal information, We will require those partners who provide these services to appropriately secure your personal information. When your personal information is no longer required by us, We will make sure it is destroyed, deleted or de-identified.
The purpose for which We collect, hold and use your personal information?
We will only use your personal information to assist you and to better run our business of marketing, selling and servicing Our service to you and other subscribers.
There are a number of ways We use your personal information, for example;
- to assist us to Improve Our service and its supply to you and other subscribers.
- in providing information and training to Our staff to enable them to be more responsive to your needs and to those of Our other subscribers.
- to enable us to better respond to your and other subscribers’ enquiries about our service.
- to enable us to better manage Our commercial relationship with you and our other subscribers.
- to enable us to better promote Our brand to you and Our other subscribers.
- by undertaking direct marketing to you of Our service but in doing so:
- If your personal information or part of your personal information is sensitive We will only use that information held by us for direct marketing to you if you have previously consented in writing to us using that information for this purpose;
- If your personal information is not sensitive We will when direct marketing Our service to you provide you with a prominent statement advising that you may unsubscribe and a simple means by which you may easily unsubscribe from any further communication from us.
Who do We share your information with?
We do not share your personal information unless you give us prior written consent or sharing is otherwise required or authorised by law. We may need to share your details with some of Our providers.
Where can you access your information?
You have right to access the personal information We hold about you and to ask us to correct these details if they are not correct. You can also request to delete your personal information at any time. How can you access your information? You can contact Our Privacy Officer whose contact details are listed below. You can also get in touch with us if you have any questions about how We have handled your information. Our Privacy Officer will investigate your enquiry and respond in writing as quickly as possible.
What can you do if you believe We have breached these privacy principles?
If you think that We have breached any of these privacy principles you should make a complaint in writing to:
The Privacy Officer
Contact details: My Imprint team
Telephone: 1300 810 372
Email : email@example.com
who will investigate your complaint and report to you on the outcome of that investigation.
2. Accuracy of content
The material contained on this website which is supplied by third parties may contain material which is inaccurate or otherwise incorrect. We make no representations or warranties regarding its accuracy, satisfactory quality, fitness for any particular purpose or non-infringement of third parties’ rights and to the extent permissible at law release us from any liability for any damages, losses, costs or expenses resulting from any use or misuse of the information contained on this website.
3. Intellectual property
All copyright material and other intellectual property comprised in the content and design of this website is either Our property or is licensed to us.
You do not have Our permission to use and you must not reproduce, adapt, store, transmit, print, display, publish any part of the content or design of this website except with Our prior written consent.
4. Site Access
You will be able to access some of this website without having to register any details with Us, however, particular areas of this website will only be accessible only if you have registered.
5. Site Uptime
5.1 Temporary Interruptions not as a consequence of Your fault
We take all reasonable steps to ensure that Our website is available 24 hours every day, 365 days per year, however, websites do sometimes encounter downtime due to server and, other technical issues including but not limited to:
- system failure;
- maintenance or repair;
- if there is an interruption to, or fault in, any applicable computer or telecommunications system or service;
- if a service, website, computer or telecommunications system is subjected to any virus; unauthorised access, denial of service or similar event;
- for reasons beyond Our control
and We will not be liable if Our website is unavailable at any time including by having to refund to you the whole or any part of your subscription fee for the use of Our services or this site.
5.2 Temporary Interruptions as a consequence of Your fault
We take all reasonable steps to ensure that Our website is available 24 hours every day, 365 days per year, however, server interruption may result due to Your action including but not limited to:
- if you breach any of these terms and conditions;
- if your subscription is cancelled or expires;
- if you use Our service for a purpose not expressly authorised by Us under these terms and conditions or otherwise in writing;
and We will not be liable to You if this website is unavailable to You at any time by reason of any of the above including by having to refund to You the whole or any part of Your subscription fee for the use of Our services or this site.
5.3 Permanent Interruption or termination
We have the right to shut down or suspend permanently or for any significant period the operation of this website and the delivery of our service for the following reasons:
- Our ability to maintain the provision of the service offered in the website is dependent on Us achieving a minimum number of subscribers accordingly should We in Our absolute and uncontrolled discretion form the view that the number of subscriptions is inadequate for Us to continue to provide the service offered in this website; or
- If We simply no longer wish to provide our service or maintain this website; and
and the only obligation we will have to Our subscribers is to refund to them subscription fees paid in advance of the date that this website is shut down or suspended permanently or for any significant period.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, You release us from all liability for loss, damage, cost or expense of any kind (however caused, including by negligence) relating to your use of or access to this website and We accept no responsibility for the conduct of any user of or visitor to this website, including for any content posted on this website. In particular You release Us to the maximum extent permitted by law should any of your Personal Information become accessible to 3rd parties by reason of You failing to keep confidential any password provided by Us to You or selected by You and/or by reason of any authorised access made of Our secure server.
6.2 Amendments to these Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions (and the agreement constituted by your use of the information, graphics and materials on the website) may be amended by us substituting other terms on this website. Continued use of this website by you following those amendments constitutes your acceptance of those amendments.
6.3 Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
The Terms and Conditions between us and you as users of this website is governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of New South Wales, Australia. You unconditionally submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales, Australia.